You will depart from the picturesque Hella Farm, nestled within the Mývatn Nature Reserve, and venture into the untouched beauty of the north of Lake Mývatn. You get the exclusive opportunity to traverse private lands and embark on a journey through black sand deserts, volcanic areas, and hidden trails.
Our local guides are storytellers at heart. During your tour you will learn about the rich history and vibrant culture of Mývatn as you explore off-the-beaten-path locations, gaining insights that make each stop a captivating experience.
Our user-friendly Buggies or UTVs are very easy to drive, providing a comfortable and safe ride. A lesson on operating the UTV buggy is included, but bare in mind a drivers licence is required. Throughout the journey you will have the support and knowledge needed to make the most of your off-road adventure.
Embark on an unforgettable off-road escapade with our Mývatn Buggy Tour!
- Visit locations off the beaten path,
- Explore Mývatn Nature reserve
- 4×4 Offroad experience
- Storytelling by trained guides
- Hólasandur Wilderness
- Black Lava Fields
- Lunar Landscapes
- Mývatn Nature Reserves
- Fully guided tour
- Lesson on operating a UTV buggy
- Helmet and warm overall to keep you comfortable in the varying terrains
- Personal insurance
- Departure 08:00, 10:00 and 12:00. A specific departure time cannot be guaranteed in advance.
- Minimum 6 persons and maximum 10 persons pr. departure. If the minimum requirement isn't reached the tour will be cancelled and payment refunded.
- A drivers license is required to drive the buggy.
- Non-driving passengers have to be minimum 8 years old.
NB: 2 persons pr. buggy. If you travel solo and want a buggy to yourself an additional fee of EUR 110 is added.